Seeking to create purposeful design.
I'm Arthur Medina currently working as Sr. Interactive Designer for John Wiley & Sons. As creative lead, I strive to create beautiful digital experience across our business and strategically-focused design for our campaigns. I am always seeking new opportunities to use creativity, working on both digital and print projects specializing on branding, digital design, visual identities, editorial design, and frontend design under my studio arsnl.
We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy.
Because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone and one.
Which we intend to win. With a warning label this big, you know they gotta be fun. Bring me the forms I need to fill out to have her taken away. I decline the title of iron cook and accept the lesser title of zinc saucier, which I just made up. Dinosaurs are extinct today because they lacked opposable thumbs and the brainpower to build a space program. Houston, Tranquillity Base here.
- 2008 · Design award. Postnote web service of zinc saucier.
- 2008 · Golden ticket for with label for your inspiration.
- 2009 · Best web design award. Special choice of interstellar.
- 2012 · Dino award for tuna can and mint green plumms.
- 2013 · Energie web boosting award. Second generation.
- 2014 · Cool dring package design industrial orange award.
- 2015 · Peter Philips von Water people choice statue.